Re: Those @#$! brake cylinder clips

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Those @#$! brake cylinder clips
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:08:33 -0600
Barney Gaylord of MGA fame, once wrote a technique. I couldn't find
it on his excellent website http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/index2.htm

It had to do with a way to wedge or clamp the wheel cylinder tightly
to the backing plate by levering against the hub. One the cylinder is
tightly held, it's not difficult at all. I did it once last year
(Mini) with ease.

Peter C.
==