RE: Smoking 1275

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Smoking 1275
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 07:38:07 -0500
It always smoked a little before the trans swap when cold.  Smokes when
pulling away from a stop.  Not so much on decelleration.
Sorry I didn't give all the details.  It's much much worse now though.

My gut tells me it's a crankcase venting problem.  I'll let the list know
what I find.

The east coast weather is cooperating this weekend at least.  Low 60's and
lots of sun.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa

I assume his guides and rings are good because he gave me the impression
that it didn't smoke before he did the tranny swap.