Re: How tight is too tight cont.

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How tight is too tight cont.
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:04:59 -0600
This is the reason one could use an A series stand, specifically for
starting an engine on. Much easier to sort out that way.
I got the cooling system installed, the last fuel line needs to be
hooked up, and the oil/water gauge installed. Next is making the
limited wiring harness to run it all on.
Ed, will you host photos and a video when it is done?

Brad