Re: AM Radio Blues

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AM Radio Blues
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:20:47 -0500
Ah Bert,

You bring back many memories..............

Ameche's (Glen Burnie)  chesse steak, malts, cars and girls. A crazy guy we
called "GI Joe" who wore a childs plastic army helmet and would beg for
food/money/drugs.

Another big drive-in on Rte 40 on the west side of town (Balmer) at the
beltway.

Buddy Holley and the dance show.

Hot local bang "The Van Dykes.

WCAO, 60 on the dial with the latest and greatest.

Cheese burger, fries, and a coke at McD's for less than a dollar.

15 cent burgers at the White Tower, we called them "death balls" because
sometimes the meat looked green before they grilled them. A bag of them
would sober you up, what was it a dozen bag for a dollar?

Nike sites ringing the city.

Friday evening forays to DC to get beer for the weekend.

Red and White Metro, her first name wasn't Shirley by any chance?

Could go on........ but I'll have another beer and finish reminiscing in my
mind.

Biff Jones