RE: Speaking about Mexican built products......... Beetles &

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speaking about Mexican built products......... Beetles &
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:45:57 -0800
Cap'n. Bob Said:

"....Can we do better? Sure. Brazil is running
ethanol for automotive fuel. France is way
ahead on nuclear power."

I'm not sure that being ahead on Nuclear power is really being ahead.  Some
of the by-products of nuclear power have half-lives of well over 1000 years.
What the heck are you going to do with it?

".... Hell, we shoulda been way ahead on solar power by this time as well."

Absolutely!  But since Exxon and Haliburton can't own the Sun we aren't
likely to see a strong push from our economicly elected officials for Solar
power!

Hal