Re: Re[2]: Poster

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Poster
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:47:14 -0600
>       perhaps the ORIGINAL? .. GENUINE?  .. FIRST?...

Nope, don't think those apply here either. I think our Brit
friends have a claim here and they WILL be celebrating as
well. For that matter, I can't see the Ozzies missing out on
an opportunity to celebrate anything, either.

Perhaps GREATEST! Since we have the largest Spridget
population in the world (unless they all got exported back
by now), we should be able to pull that off.

See, I really am trying to make constructive suggestions. I
like the location. I was down in that area last May with the
Miata club. Just don't try to get into Branson in June unless
you supply us all with comprehensive maps of the back roads!

Rudy,
I think the graphics designer missed the point; mud on a
Spridget is always a good thing. I really like the fact that it IS
an action shot and conveys a spot of reality. I just think there
could have been a few more flavors of Spridget in there. I
suppose it took a while to set up the shot and all of the other
Spridgets had already gone by, flinging mud onto these
back-markers ;-)
David Lieb