Re: Poster

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Poster
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:59:07 -0600
> It's tough to volunteer to do this work and then get criticized from the
> others,
> however if you are going to take this task on, be open to suggestions to
> make it the best one ever!

So very true. Also bear in mind that some of us are LOUSY planners,
but very useful when it comes to actually doing things when the time rolls
around. I would be delighted to volunteer to supply some muscle on the
spot when it comes time to set things up for the actual production. I am
not real close to there (nine hours or so), but I would be willing to come
down a few days early and help out.
David Lieb