Re: Poster

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Poster
From: Paul Herder <p.herder@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:51:32 -0600
Okay about replacing OFFICIAL with US or NORTH AMERICAN?

I like the sound of "NORTH AMERICAN 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!"

That lets the rest of the world have their 50th anniversary when and
where they want!

;^)

No matter WHAT you call it, I will be there in 2008 (although I will be
there in a slightly younger version of the Sprite)!

Paul H.
66 Sprite