Re: AVG virus software-noLBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AVG virus software-noLBC
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:51:04 -0600
I converted my home computer back in June from Win98SE to WinXP.  I didn't
have any problems with how the computer ran because it ran fine, but I
wanted to load the new software for my digital camera and it only supported
XP.  There are a few things on XP that I like better, but overall it is
slower than 98, and I had to add some memory to my computer to run it.

I converted my wife's home computer over to XP a couple of months ago.  It
ran fine on 98, in fact it is an old one that my company ran AutoCAD on for
4 years before it was replaced and I brought it home.  Same story though, I
had to add memory before XP was happy.

I think it is ironic that we have a car list devoted to cars that might be
40 years old and people are saying "buy a new computer".  We could just as
easily say "buy a new car".