Re: AVG virus software-noLBC

To: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>, Spridgets List
Subject: Re: AVG virus software-noLBC
From: Nory <nory@buffnet.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:59:05 -0500
I was still running Mac OS 8.6 until a week ago......

I'm actually kind of irritated with OSX because it doesn't come with
a word processing program, and the old one from OS 8.6 won't work on
OSX.  Now I have to buy one.

Strangely enough, Apple's iWork won't open my old Appleworks
documents, but Microsoft's Office 2004 will.  Guess which one costs
$300 and which one cost $79?  Does anybody have the version of
Appleworks that came on the iMacs that were made made just before
they started using the Intel processors?  And would be willing to
burn me a copy?  I've heard that it works fine on the Intel machines,
but it just didn't come with them because Apple's not supporting
Appleworks anymore.  They want people to switch to iWork.  Anybody?