Re: AVG virus software-noLBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AVG virus software-noLBC
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:55:55 -0600
I have a 13" tv in a back bedroom that has the old clunky ch2-13 tuner.  It
is hooked up to a VCR so the VCR tuner handles the analog cable input.
Actually the TV is only used to monitor recording by the VCR and isn't
watched otherwise.

We have analog cable throughout the house, because it is easy to move to a
new room if my wife gets a crazy idea, and easy to add an analog VCR to
without needing a big stack of cable decoder boxes.  I record shows on
alternate channels on VHS then watch them later when reruns are on.  No
digital TV/satellite/HDTV/DVR here.

My car has a CD player but when it acts up I play cassette tapes.  One of my
coworkers, who splurges on the latest stuff (HDTV, satellite TV, DVR,
satellite radio, ipods, even a pda cellphone) thought it was very funny when
he spotted a cassette tape in my car.