Re: floor pan patch

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: floor pan patch
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:16:11 -0600
Silly boy, you don't take ALL the stop signs.  You only take one or two from
a four-way stop.  Or, you find a place where there are 5 or so redundant
signs and nic one.  Actually, speed limit, and other signs are rectangular
which is better suited for most applications of metal fab work.

Back in my younger days I took a "Neighboorhood Watch" sign with the little
masked burglar silhouette.  The irony of stealing a sign that stated "The
Neighbors Are Watching For  Suspicious Activity" was too much for me to pass
up.  I also got a "Fallout Shelter" sign from LSU.  They didn't need it
anymore and I though it was a cool piece of nostalgia.  I'm sure you older
listers (coots) will recall the old fallout shelter signs, yellow and black
with the circle and three triangles in it.