Re: floor pan patch

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: floor pan patch
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:15:19 -0600
> Back in my younger days I took a "Neighboorhood Watch" sign with the
> little
> masked burglar silhouette.  The irony of stealing a sign that stated "The
> Neighbors Are Watching For  Suspicious Activity" was too much for me to
> pass
> up.  I also got a "Fallout Shelter" sign from LSU.

I just picked up half a dozen retired No Parking signs from the dumpster at
the Public Works department at work. No guilt at all. Got a couple stop
signs before, too. Gonna get a friend of mine to paint an MG logo over top
of the STOP... something a little sad about a sports car company with a logo
with the same silhouette as a stop sign ;-) Yes, I know, English stop signs
are not octagonal.
David Lieb