Re: floor pan patch

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: floor pan patch
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:46:49 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 5:16 PM

Back in my younger days I took a "Neighboorhood Watch" sign with the little
masked burglar silhouette.  The irony of stealing a sign that stated "The
Neighbors Are Watching For  Suspicious Activity" was too much for me to pass
up.

Many years ago we had a burglary here where the only thing they stole was
the alarm system (which didn't go off).  Do you think they were getting a
little cocky and trying to make a point?

LD