Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no
From: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:38:25 -0800
Chances are they are on what's called "Oregon Health Care"....freebie
medical AND dental.   Plus, I'd take odds they have an "Oregon Trail" card.
Food stamps that are in credit card form.  With so many people using credit
cards to buy food these days, those with Oregon Trail cards go unnoticed.
Again...go figure.

Come to Oregon!

Herb