Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no

To: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:08:59 -0600
One of my towns volunteer firefighters, and he is also a paid EMT as
well, went to N.O.
The Red Cross put him handing out flyers and other such stuff. He and
some others had to sneak away, with boats and such, and go rescue and
give medical aid to people that were still stranded. It was supposed
to be the Red Cross way, or NO WAY.
NO WAY, will they get another donation for me either.