Re: Bugeye with trunk

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye with trunk
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:40:16 -0500 (EST)
This is the most boring lbc related thread to come up on this list.

Let's get back to talking something real rather than debating back and forth
whether this fool with a rusted-out, backyard-modified, piece of a junk car
that he is claiming non-experts have verified is real, has factory fingerprints.

Jesus! The thing is a piece of crap. The guy's got no proof and you guys keep
talking about whether Reid Trouble and someone from a 100M register is an
authority on this.

I've got pics of cars with the period kit installed which was quite attractive
and actually looks factory, but it wasn't. This thing you're all excited about
is a worse job that I could do with a dull sawz-all blade.

The thing is not factory.
The thing is not factory.
The thing is not factory.
The thing is not factory.