Windsheilds

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windsheilds
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:19:53 -0500
Thanks to everyone who answered my headlights question. I'm looking
forward to getting that squared away on my Midget.

I thought of one other vision related question last night which was how
to go about replacing the windsheild. I took the car to the local glass
place years ago and the guy there said he wouldn't touch it with a 10
ft. pole. Is replacing the glass a hard thing to do on my own? Is one
supplier better than others for fit & quality of the glass or the rubber
seals, etc.?

This is a job that I've been putting of for a long time. I'd really like
to get this done soon if possible.

Thanks again,

Robert Weeks
Bahama, NC