Re: Windsheilds

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Windsheilds
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:47:53 -0500
Thanks Frank,

Sounds like you've got some good shops around where you are. One thing
we've noticed around these parts is that hardly anyone one wants to take
on any work that is challenging in the least. I imagine they are busy
enough with the easy work and I can't really blame them for not wanting
to do the Midget windsheild when they could do 3 or 4 glue in
windsheilds in the same amount of time.

I'll check with the local MG Club to see if they know of a good shop
around here. Might be a reason to take a trip to the big city (Raleigh)

Thanks again,

Robert