Re: Windsheilds

To: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: Windsheilds
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:26:27 -0500
Robert Weeks wrote:

>  I took the car to the local glass place years ago and the
> guy there said he wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft. pole.

Find a real glass shop not a glue in a replacement windshield shop.
My glass shop guy has been around when roping glass was the norm, he
also changed with the times and has glued in a few windshields for me.
But when I drop off an Austin A40 and tell him to put new glass in it,
he does, he has done a few Sprites for me as well.
He even made tempered GLASS windows for my side curtains.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ