Re: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content
From: lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:36:21 -0600
One other thisng to note about the "off-topic" banter is to realize that
1) the list is 10 this year
2) every winter we see the same thing
3) Spring is coming and the banter dies down

I been here since day one (literally, I was number 6 on the list), and I see
the
same thing every year. Long about January, the number of [OT] posts increase,
the number of [OT] posts complaining about the [OT] posts increase, a few of
the
intolerant leave, the rest of us know Spring is around the corner.

Larry