Re: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content

To: pelevesque@globetrotter.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:10:42 -0600
I now find I must beg forgiveness from a number of fellow list members
who took umbrage at my list of wieners.  Please believe me - it was
only a partial list!  In no way did I intend to slight any of the
other wieners by leaving their name off the list. I am terribly sorry
if, like Flash, you were hurt when I did not include you in the list
of usual suspects.

Moreover, thanks to chastisement by several on the list, I have been
reborn. In the light of proper list etiquette I suggest we limit
participation on the list to questions about and pertaining to proper
horns for 58 through 61 Sprites. No other questions should be allowed.
I'm sorry if this seems severe, but you have no one to blame but
yourselves. From now on its horns or nothing! Don't try to slip
Klaxons (and especially not Hooters) into the conversation!  I will
sound the alarm if you do.

And don't try to talk me out of this...

Cheers!!
Jim - who hopes someday to own a 59 Sprite horn!