Re: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:41:20 -0600
> IT'S ALWAYS FREAKING SOMEONE!  Why in heaven's name would we want to go so
> far as to talk about '61 horns???  It's '58 to '59 ONLY!
> Jeeze...
> Lester
> .. and things were going so well...> ;-)

Ya know, I think you can get some great Chinese air horns at Harbor
Freight, complete with a non-Lucas relay. With a little creativity, you
could make it flash your lights for you every time you sound the horn.
In fact, if you only use the high note, you wind up (pun intended) with
a horn that is easily audible, yet totally inoffensive. . .  Sorta like some
List members ;-)
David Lieb
There, that should have managed to offend everybody at least once.