Re: Engine and gearbox removal questions

To: "Christian Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>, "'Frank Clarici'"
Subject: Re: Engine and gearbox removal questions
From: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:08:11 -0500
I yanked the engine/tranny out of my '74 by myself using a cable "come
along" in a garage with 7-6" ceiling.  No big deal, but somewhat daunting
and it took some twisting and pushing of the car back.  I bolted the Datsun
5 speed to the engine before re-insertion and did that myself also.  No big
deal.

It did take a tad longer that it takes Frank though!!!!

Geoff Branch