Re: RIP Frank Clarici

To: Nory <nory1@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: RIP Frank Clarici
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:15:21 -0500
Amazing news on the Ranger.  I own a 92 Chevy S-10 pickup which now
has close to 200K miles on it and the oil is still clean. I bought it
used in 95 from an exterminator business with 140K on it. I have
repaired exactly nothing other than replacing brake shoes and pads.
The seat is getting pretty ragged but I haven't been able to find a
replacement. I will drive the darned thing until it falls off the road
with only very minor maintanence. It will probably outlive me even at
that!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City