Re: RIP Frank Clarici

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: RIP Frank Clarici
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:37:38 -0500
Larry Miller sez:
> > The car companies should hire Frank to find the weak spots in their
> > designs. If it passes the Clarici test then they can put it on the
> > market. Larry & Sandi Miller wrote:  "If it fails, they have to start
> > over. "

Buster replies:
> Oh, great!!!!  They will never have any new models!  The car makers go
> broke.  The stock market goes bust.  And we all wind up selling apples
> on the street corners.  Thanks a lot Larry for your really brilliant idea!

Not so fast there, Buster.  A Clarici Proof vehicle (hereinafter a
'CPV') would be an extremely saleable commodity in today's world!!  It
could stand up to RPGs, IED's and all other nefarious devices of
destruction! The American auto industry would see a huge resurgence,
the market would soar and we'd all be sitting around the club with big
cigars and brandy snifters!!  Larry's idea is brilliant!!  The instant
they begin producing a CPV, I'm buying all the stock I can get in the
big three!!  (Honda, Toyota, Nissan??)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City