Re: A sad day

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A sad day
From: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:09:43 -0400
Thanks Ron,

He definitely helped to light it and keep it lit, despite the  frustration
I've had with my Dad's car resurrected over the past few years. It seems to
be cursed. Right chuck?

AS far as a "BusterCluster/OSHIT on Glades car. I An awesome suggestion, but
I bet that the OSHIT crew could have it running in about 1/2 an hour. hehe

I think there are others that are more deserving to be in the lobby.

If I do get lucky enough to be able to acquire it, I think I'd like to just
get it mechanically sound, and keep it preserved pretty much the way it is.
A small piece of history. Never more than a regional championship car, so
not  a significant car to many, but it is to me and our collective families.

I'd like to possibly vintage race it for fun. Providing I can talk my wife
into that. LOL If possible, get it to one of the Aussie/US challenge races.
Aren't they having one at VIR or another East coast track next year?

Glade was a sometimes lurker on this list, not real big into computers, and
he said to busy to sort through all the emails that were generated at times.
heheh But he liked the personality of the list.
Many of you remind me of him, even though some I haven't met personally, so
it'll help with the loss.
A big thanks to all of you for your support, knowledge and humor!!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

--- brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com> wrote:
 > Hopefully I can find a way to get it there for him.

Brian,
I'm very sorry for your loss. Many of us have someone
like that who helped light the LBC flame in us, we can
sympathize.

List,
If this doesn't sound like the perfect car for the
next Buster Cluster, I don't know what does. I don't
know what's planned, but wouldn't it be the perfect
car to put in the hotel lobby?

Ron

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline