Re: A sad day

To: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: A sad day
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:22:29 -0400
Brian,

I know what it is like to loose someone close. All you can be glad for
is that you knew them when they were alive, and that you enjoyed them
when they were alive and living their life.

Sounds like you did.

Be happy for his life. He enjoyed it, hope you do the same.

Remember, no matter what others think, we are in this to live, and how
we live our life is our own. That we can connect with others, in that
life, makes us better persons. And it makes them better as well.

Care,

Larry
--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

believed to be clean.