desmogging 1275

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: desmogging 1275
From: "Weber, Chris" <cweber@advanced-input.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 07:04:00 -0700
Just finishing a 1275 transplant into the bugeye.

The 1275 has an air injection system, crankcase ventilation system, and
an evaporative fuel system.

I would like to get rid of as much of these systems as I can.  I would
think all I really need in the crankcase ventilation system.

Anyone care to walk me through what to keep, what not to keep, and where
things get rerouted?

I understand the carbs are probably tuned for the emissions system.  Do
I need to change out or make any new initial adjustments to them when I
get rid of all the junk?

Anyone know the thread size and pitch of the plugs need to fill the
holes in the head where the air injection rail was attached?

Thanks!

Chris

'60 Bugeye