MIG Welder & Sprinzel front end info

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MIG Welder & Sprinzel front end info
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:06:51 -0400
List,
After the frustration of loosing bids on MIG welders I found this company
called Welding Depot and I am thinking I would go for ether the Hobart or
the Clarke MIG welders as the Clarke is made in Italy (and I am half
Italian, wouldn't Frank approve?) and the Hobart is made in the USA. Has
anyone ever bought from them or like ether of these 2 MIG welders? The main
difference between the 2 packages are the lines (cart & tank are not
important) on the Hobart 10' and the Clarke is 7'. I think I should get a 7'
and a 10' rope to see which I can work with. I guess if I am going to spend
this kind of money I better freelance weld now.
Suggestions always welcome.
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner

PS I am going to see the 62 Sprite with the Sprinzel front end on eBay
tonight apparently it is just around the corner in the neighboring town. If
I buy the whole car certainly not for what he is asking I will only take the
bonnet and sell the rest.

http://store.weldingdepot.com/cgi/weldingdepot/500500.html

Hobart Welder 110v  with 10' line, regulator & shield 5 year warrantee @
$476.00

http://store.weldingdepot.com/cgi/weldingdepot/WE6523P-8.html

Clarke Welder 110v with 7" line, regulator, shield, cart & tank 10 year
warrantee @ $515.00