73 Midget electrical questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 73 Midget electrical questions
From: "J F" <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:53:59 -0500
Sorry for the barrage of questions I'm likely to be sending but I'm
not having much luck relating portions of the schematics to my car.

1) There is a splice in the turn signal wiring that send the signals
to the rear lights - or at least is supposed to!  Can someone point me
to the approximate location of that splice?

2) Where is the hazard light flasher unit located? (I'm guessing it's
supposed to be on the ends of some of those dangling wires but I
haven't found the correct color coded wire combination or been able to
successfully trace the wires.)

3) Under the hood between the right-hand hood hinge and the fender is
a small electrical device of some sort with two (possibly green) wires
connected to it.  What is that?