[Spridgets] Loss of brake pedal

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Loss of brake pedal
From: "MGraziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:40:31 -0500
Hey all,

I've been driving the hell out of the midget since its been on the road
again.  Yesterday, I took it for an 80 mile trip in 90 to 95 degree weather
at sustained speeds of 60 to 70 mph.

The car performed fine the whole trip, but towards the very end I had
trouble with a gradually softening pedal for the brakes.  It was going
almost to the floor when I pulled up to the house.

The MC is new.  There's plenty of fluid in the reservoir.  And the brakes
are fine today. No issues whatsoever.

Any thoughts on what might have been occurring, and how do I prevent it
going forward?

Tks,
Mike
'78 Midget