Re: [Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:23:48 -0400
List.

The stories about how to fill in holes in our spridgets are really quite
depressing, don't you think.   Surely it's much more satisfying to do the
job properly (i.e. buy replacement panels or whatever).   The first e-mail
or so depressed me, so I'm just hitting delete now.   We're to preserve our
LBC's are we not?   Don't send me e-mails full of abuse, I'll just hit
delete every time I see one.

Sorry, feel a bit serious about this topic (not to mention depressed)!

Michael