Re: [Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:37:51 -0700
Brad Fornal:  "I never really knew what THAT had to do with the f'n bullet
holes, but that conversation still sticks with me...."

Well, there was a time when such oddities could once in a while be found in
cars back in East and Southeast Tennessee.  Until at least the early 60s,
'shine was still big business.  (Was it Junior Johnson who once upon a time
told a similar tale?)   Now, perhaps, pot has replaced 'shine.

Buster