Re: [Spridgets] Light Bulbs

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Light Bulbs
From: oldsaabguy <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:55:00 -0600
.. but you know the REAL answer right..  it *glows*..  they can 't
even measure the lumens off those things because it's sooooo
looowwwwww...  anyone could make a bulb that doesn't put out any
light and make it last forever.  Hell I can make tires that will last
forever too but they'll be made of depleted uranium and will handle
like caca and cause you to sink to the hubs on an asphalt street if
temps rise above 40 degrees..

;-)

Lester

.. and no, I don't have any depleted Uranium