Re: [Spridgets] Was: still there? Now: Big Words

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Was: still there? Now: Big Words
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 21:52:45 -0600
As I sit here with a clipped article from the Chicago Tribune titled"

Hospitals under fire on translator issue by Kristen Kridel from earlier this
week, I have a comment.

Leticia goes to a hospital (wasting ER assets, I'll bet) TWICE and said
hospital had NO employee to translate for her.

She went to 2nd hospital "a few months later, ..." (again wasting ER assets,
I'll bet) where she did find a translator.  15 days in hospital + gallbladder
removal & in "critical condition" (I.C.U.???).  And WHO paid for it????

Long quote afterwards "...Gonzales said Monday through a translator."  WHO is
paying for a translator????

Any bets on whether she is legal or not??  Either way WHY has she not learned
English??  Any bets on a law suit??

Rant off.

Ed
15+ years, Cert. Paramedic