[Spridgets] Heating the LBC workshop

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Heating the LBC workshop
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:21:22 -0600
Hey has anyone out there in the cold climates used one of the 55gal barrel
stove kits?  I have an abundance of firewood and have been using a small
propane IR type heater for my 24x30 workspace.  Tractor Supply had the kit for
19.00 less the barrel and pipe so I bought it.  Any experiances? Good bad?

Thought it might help keep the shop warm so I want to go out on these cool
nights.

Charlie

It has removed 1945 spam emails to date.