Re: [Spridgets] Guest Speaker on Oil Formulations

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Guest Speaker on Oil Formulations
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:41:01 -0500
Tim,

I'll ask him.  If anybody else has specific questions and can't make it, let
me know and I'll ask.  After the session I'll drop a note as to what he had
to say.

By the way, Tim, our coffemaker isn't anything special, but we do have a
British pub in our clubhouse.  The tech session is over at noon which is,
coincidentally, time to pop a cold one.  If that isn't enough to get you to
cross over to the good side of the lake, nothing will do it.

Larry