Re: [Spridgets] Guest Speaker on Oil Formulations

To: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Guest Speaker on Oil Formulations
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:05:06 -0500
John, I will add your question to my list that I will ask him.  If anybody
else has any questions, let me know.

BTW, John, I know what you mean about a year being an eternity in
technology.  Some of the testing on his site was already old last year.  I
know of several new products in the last 6 months alone and some of the
products in his test have since been changed for the worse.

I did email him to see if there is any kind of a write-up that I can pass on
or update to his website that we can see and this is what he said:

Hi Larry,

There isn't anything really new, but I'm working on revamping the
presentation so it should be better than the one I gave in CA in Feb. I will
try to time a revamping of the web site around that same time to help those
not in attendance get more info. If possible, I will try to tape the
presentation again so that we can post it, even if it's audio only. See you
there!

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance

So... I will let you guys know what I hear and what answers I get to your
questions.

Larry