Re: [Spridgets] cooling system issues revised---Help

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] cooling system issues revised---Help
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:43:19 +0000
I am going to try and get all the way there.  i am not sure about taking the
highway i was going to do some back roads that may take longer but aren't
highway high rpm's.  Or should  just punt and take your directions to your
place.  AND NO you can't scavenge my parts you voltures...especially if you
aren't even coming :-P
thanks
ryan
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>