Re: [Spridgets] Where are all the L.B.C.s??

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Where are all the L.B.C.s??
From: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:29:19 -0700
The past few weeks have been glorious driving the Sprite through Southern
California.   Anyone with one of our cars would love the weather we have
been enjoying.  It is so lonely, I wish they could all come.

What I find incredible, however, is the dearth of classic sports cars on the
roads of Southern California.  This, after all, is the land God created for
them!  I have seen in the past few weeks one MG TD and one MG TD, and that
is it.

I did have one guy come up from my right rear and honk his horn, just like
the good old days.   I guess he thought I was stuck up because I did not
wave back at him and his Miata.  With the top up.   (Do they make tops for a
Bugeye?)

Buster