Re: [Spridgets] Where are all the L.B.C.s??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Where are all the L.B.C.s??
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:23:40 +0000
I used to have family support for the top down transportation, but it isn't
as popular anymore.  Wouldn't want our hair to get messed, don't ya know?
So, if I had a Miata, ( and the thought has crossed my mind ), I would
imagine that with a passenger, the ac might be on and the top might be up
and I could readily change back and forth.  I leave the Midget top down and
am a fair weather driver, but the family car gets driven more when
passengers get involved.

I have the little old lady from Pasedena living around the corner from me.
She drives an XK8 ( not up on Jags ); she looks like she's well into her
80's and she moves along quite nicely.  ( Hardtop though. )

What worries me, is that you don't know if you were in 1 or 2 Sprites!!  :)

----Original Message Follows----
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>

Larry Macy wrote:
 > Took my 78 to the train station today. Didn't even see a 'vertible
 > with the top down.

I have to say the old gal up the street has a Chrysler Sebring rag top,
that top is down more than it's up.
But what's up with Miata owners? The other day it was 75* and perfect, I
was out in one or 2 of the Sprites and I saw 3 miatas all with the tops
up and windows up meaning those wussys had their AC on.
Girly men I tell ya!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ