Re: [Spridgets] Where are all the L.B.C.s??

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Where are all the L.B.C.s??
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:29:17 -0500
Carrie and I had her MGB out for a couple hours on this past Sunday.  We saw
exactly one Brit car and that was an E-Type Jag.  As we approached each
other on the highway he (she, they?) flashed their headlights and waved like
crazy.  We returned the wave like one LBC to another.  Fortunately, not
everybody has attitude problems around here.

LAD