Re: [Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs.
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:11:51 -0700 (PDT)
"They" is one retired fellow working out of his house in Quincy.  His
garage is a combination machine/shop warehouse office.  I stopped by one
year during the family vacation.  Nice guy, thanked him for the beautiful
work he did on my bugeye MC parked in his driveway.  He was happy to see
his work on the road.  No problems since he did it.  I wouldn't go to
anyone else.

Glen Byrns