Re: [Spridgets] Holy SpIrite inventory

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy SpIrite inventory
From: "Peter Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:15:48 -0700
Hi, Frank

I have a wiring harness that I pulled out of a BE a couple of years ago.
It's been sitting out in the weather for quite a while (long story) so it's
pretty grungy. I think Paul A might have pulled a bulb holder or two off it
but other than that it should be fairly complete. If it would be of any use
to you just let me know the mailing address and it will be on the way.

Pete