Re: [Spridgets] spridget mech tach questions

To: "Matt Endicott" <endicar@comcast.net>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] spridget mech tach questions
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 00:43:30 -0400
Put the Bugeye tach back together and re sell it on ebay.
Wait until the appropriate tach shows up.

Just as you seek 62' midget tach, somewhere someone seeks a Bugeye tach,
To do anything that would upset the balance is bad kharma.

Consider the sadness of the second highest bidder of the Bugeye tach you
purchased on ebay.
Likewise your sadness in a tach that is not quite right.

All is sad now..