Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop door seals?

To: Leo <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop door seals?
From: Paul Herder <p.herder@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:36:54 -0500
 From the SpriteSpot.com

Post
<http://www.spritespot.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=211&sid=fb53080b89869ece5d79795baeea3854#p211>by

*Herbytoy
<http://www.spritespot.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=38&sid=fb53080b89869ece5d79795baeea3854>*

on Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:39 pm

For original hardtop seals and parts try Bolt-On Healeys (Bill Bolton),
Tricarb@aol.com <mailto:Tricarb@aol.com>, PH: 541-895-5576, FX:
541-895-4091. This info is about 1-2 years old so don't if any has changed.

Note:  info is actually 5-6 years old since post was in 2004!

Anyone who have current info please post to the list.

Thanks!

Paul