Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop door seals?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop door seals?
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:28:45 -0400
I think the rear window seal from JC Whitney is still good.
I see a part number in the catalog as MF812480 under the heading
"Window Weatherstrip for all vehicles"  It looks like the right stuff.
It's made by Fairchild Industries.

Look up Fairchild Industries on the web and low and behold:
http://www.fairchildind.com/app/standard_products.asp?cat=3

I can't find anything close to 12DF6584T.  Not that JCW doesn't
have it.  Its just I don't know what I am looking for as far as the
cross section goes.