Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop door seals?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop door seals?
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:26:40 -0700
The window seal looks correct - - - It's hard to realize that it has
been 11 years since I did mine.

A quick check of JCW online and the following number is at least
close to the door seals BUT the wind lace is vinyl and only available
in black and the dimensions need to be checked.   ZX132561U  This is
not the cross section of the original but will function the same if
the dimensions are correct.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition