Re: [Spridgets] Best Spridget Clutch for Racing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Best Spridget Clutch for Racing
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:48:34 +0000
I'm sure that there's some insurance statistics out there somewhere.
Regardless of the colour, we are low and small.  Get a horn that makes you
sound like a Mack truck.

I'm partial to BRG, red, and yellow.

----Original Message Follows----
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net

Okay.
What IS a good color to paint LBC's? black you can't see , green you can't
see, red gets to much attention?

From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>

 > I am glad that I sold my '67 BRG Sprite and my leaf green '59 Bugeye when
I did.

You are subscribed as robertduquette@sympatico.ca

http://www.team.net/archive